TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Sam Mace Wellness . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sam Mace Wellness . Sam Mace Wellness offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Please review the legal terms and conditions carefully before entering into any services or products from Sam Mace Wellness. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions outlined, please do not enroll in any program provided.
The website www.sammace.com is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The products, information, services and other content provided on and through this site, are provided for informational and educational purposes only. Please consult with your physician or other healthcare professionals regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees that you will achieve any specific results from the content presented in our programs or available on our website, www.sammace.com or contained in our videos, newsletters, social media, emails. Within the programs, social media, one on one consultations, newsletters, emails or videos do we at any time claim to cure diseases or produce any specific results.
The contents of www.sammace.com, including without limitation, the audio, video, text and image, are copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, transmitted, published, reproduced, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of www.sammace.com except that you may download content from the site to any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices and comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. All rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by Sam Mace Wellness.
In keeping with any client/practitioner relationship, Sam Mace Wellness treats your privacy as a matter of great importance. We are committed to protecting this Sam Mace Wellness will keep all information confidential and secure.
Intent of Use
I understand and acknowledge that the services provided at are all times restricted to consultation on the subject of health matters intended for general well-being and are not meant for the purposes of medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of medicine for any disease, or any licensed or controlled act which may constitute the practice of medicine.
Please note we operate a 12 hour cancellation policy for all classes, workshops and coaching. Any class, workshops or coaching bookings cancelled within the 12 hour window will be noted as a late cancel and charged 50% of the class, course, workshop.
You may change your booking for a class, without charge up to 12 hours before the start of your class/course/workshop that you have booked. You may change or cancel a class booking online, by phone, e-mail to email@example.com.
Classes may be cancelled due to circumstances out of your Sam Mace Wellness control e.g. poor weather conditions, sickness, refunds will be given in this instance.
About the Memberships:
GENTLE PILATES Once-A-Week LIVE ONLINE
- Price: £40/month
- Renewal: Auto-renewal. We will debit your credit card on file every month, until you terminate this contract
- Class credits added to your account: 5 classes / month
- Unused class credits cannot be carried over to the following month
- Location: Your credits can be used online for LIVE GENTLE PILATES
- Commitment period: No minimum commitment period – give 10 days notice to cancel
- Start date/Payment date: The date of signing this contract, unless you have chosen an alternate date.
- Termination: Email firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 10 days prior to your next payment date, to terminate this contract.
- Refunds: Monthly payments are non-refundable, and we cannot prorate your monthly payment.
ON DEMAND MEMBERSHIP & HELP
- Please use Chrome or Firefox as your browser to access ON DEMAND. Safari has released a new update which may result in some playback errors.
- Our ON DEMAND classes are hosted by SAM MACE WELLNESS . For any account support, technical issues or terminations please email email@example.com
- Subscriptions renew automatically every month. Please note, To cancel for any reason, please email SAM MACE WELLNESS directly to cancel your subscription at firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 10 days notice given before your free trial ends or next payment is due to come out. We regret we cannot refund any unused subscriptions.
- Certain countries may block access to streaming sites – please check the status of blocked websites in your location before subscribing.
- Please consult with a physician before taking part in any physical activity.
- Please make yourself familiar with the disclaimer before working out online
- ON DEMAND videos are not suitable for pregnant women. Only the specific pregnancy videos are suitable.
Booking Your class, course or coaching:
Managing your attendance is simple, just visit our spreadsheet/ calendar and put your name down for the class.
1-1 sessions and coaching sessions are arranged via email to email@example.com
Purchases made online are final sale. There are no partial/retroactive refunds for memberships, courses or workshops. If you have made an advanced booking for a workshop and your circumstances have changed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 week before the event to discuss your options.
Classes, courses and coaching must be paid in full and in advance.
Thank you for understanding that this is our policy for everyone.